АДМИН СОСТАВ ФОРУМА

ЛизЛекси
МОДЕРАТОРЫ
SookieМАРТИН

Если вы хотите задать вопросы админам пишите
374392533 - Лекси
480279265 - Лиз

Добро пожаловать на ролевой проект
The blood lust! Наш сюжет основан на романах легендарных писательниц Лизы Смит и Шарлин Харрис - "Дневники Вампира"и "Настоящая кровь". Сама игра совмещает в себе оба романа, поэтому, можно сказать,является специфической и не каноничной.Уважаемые гости, не задерживайтесь на главной странице. Регистрируйтесь и принимайте участие в нашей захватывающей игре. Не забывайте о нововведении проекта "Mybb", которое заключается в том, что теперь после регистрации вам необходимо подтвердить свой почтовый ящик с помощью специального письма, отправленного на ваш e-mail. Идет набор персонажей. Обратите внимание на новые акции.
• Дата и погода: Вирджиния:будний, февраль 2011, +9°С, 19:00-20:00 Луизиана:будний, февраль 2011, +7°С, облачно, 18:00-19:00

-П А Р Т Е Р Ы:-
. True Blood True Blood RPG Рейтинг Ролевых Ресурсов - RPG TOP COLOR FORUM
Дизайн создан специально для Blood Lust. Любое копирование запрещено. by Doctor X

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Blood Lust » Гостевая » Lapsus

Lapsus

Сообщений 1 страница 9 из 9

Heya i'm for the first time here. I found this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and aid others like you helped me.

There's definately a lot to find out about this issue. I like all the points you've made.

It's going to be end of mine day, however before ending I am reading this wonderful piece of writing to improve my know-how.

Hey! I realize this is sort of off-topic but I needed to ask. Does managing a well-established website such as yours require a massive amount work? I am completely new to writing a blog however I do write in my diary every day. I'd like to start a blog so I can share my experience and feelings online. Please let me know if you have any recommendations or tips for new aspiring blog owners. Appreciate it!

Undeniably believe that which you said. Your favorite reason appeared to be on the internet the simplest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get irked while people consider worries that they plainly do not know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people can take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

These are actually enormous ideas in concerning blogging. You have touched some nice factors here. Any way keep up wrinting.

I think this is one of the most significant information for me. And i am glad reading your article. But want to remark on few general things, The website style is great, the articles is really excellent : D. Good job, cheers

Nice weblog here! Also your site rather a lot up very fast! What host are you the usage of? Can I am getting your associate hyperlink in your host? I want my site loaded up as quickly as yours lol

I have read so many posts regarding the blogger lovers however this paragraph is in fact a nice piece of writing, keep it up.

Вы здесь » Blood Lust » Гостевая » Lapsus