АДМИН СОСТАВ ФОРУМА

ЛизЛекси
МОДЕРАТОРЫ
SookieМАРТИН

Если вы хотите задать вопросы админам пишите
374392533 - Лекси
480279265 - Лиз

Добро пожаловать на ролевой проект
The blood lust! Наш сюжет основан на романах легендарных писательниц Лизы Смит и Шарлин Харрис - "Дневники Вампира"и "Настоящая кровь". Сама игра совмещает в себе оба романа, поэтому, можно сказать,является специфической и не каноничной.Уважаемые гости, не задерживайтесь на главной странице. Регистрируйтесь и принимайте участие в нашей захватывающей игре. Не забывайте о нововведении проекта "Mybb", которое заключается в том, что теперь после регистрации вам необходимо подтвердить свой почтовый ящик с помощью специального письма, отправленного на ваш e-mail. Идет набор персонажей. Обратите внимание на новые акции.
• Дата и погода: Вирджиния:будний, февраль 2011, +9°С, 19:00-20:00 Луизиана:будний, февраль 2011, +7°С, облачно, 18:00-19:00

-П А Р Т Е Р Ы:-
. True Blood True Blood RPG Рейтинг Ролевых Ресурсов - RPG TOP COLOR FORUM
Дизайн создан специально для Blood Lust. Любое копирование запрещено. by Doctor X

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Blood Lust » Гостевая » TriptiaCaw

TriptiaCaw

Сообщений 1 страница 9 из 9

Admiring the dedication you put into your site and in depth information you provide. It's nice to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same old rehashed material. Fantastic read! I've saved your site and I'm adding your RSS feeds to my Google account.

It's going to be ending of mine day, however before ending I am reading this fantastic paragraph to increase my know-how.

I was wondering if you ever thought of changing the structure of your website? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or two pictures. Maybe you could space it out better?

Just wish to say your article is as astounding. The clearness to your submit is simply excellent and that i can suppose you are an expert on this subject. Fine together with your permission let me to clutch your RSS feed to stay up to date with forthcoming post. Thank you 1,000,000 and please carry on the enjoyable work.

What's up mates, how is the whole thing, and what you desire to say on the topic of this paragraph, in my view its in fact remarkable for me.

My family members every time say that I am wasting my time here at web, however I know I am getting experience every day by reading such nice posts.

I think this is one of the most important info for me. And i'm glad reading your article. But should remark on some general things, The site style is great, the articles is really excellent : D. Good job, cheers

I have been exploring for a little bit for any high quality articles or weblog posts in this sort of area . Exploring in Yahoo I ultimately stumbled upon this site. Reading this info So i am satisfied to convey that I have a very excellent uncanny feeling I found out exactly what I needed. I so much certainly will make sure to do not fail to remember this web site and give it a look on a relentless basis.

I need to to thank you for this very good read!! I absolutely loved every little bit of it. I've got you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post…

Вы здесь » Blood Lust » Гостевая » TriptiaCaw